A highly complex field: Real estate legal advice requires a broad range of legal and commercial know-how. Whether it is acquisition or sale, development or management, utilisation or financing of real estate, we advise you in all aspects of real estate: From property and construction law to corporate law and tax and environmental law.
The focus is always on your interests and the real estate project with its specific risk structure. Structures that minimise risks are the basis for successful real estate projects. We take the respective special features into account and find the optimum individual solutions for you. With complex and international real estate transactions, we work in interdisciplinary and cross-border teams. Seamlessly, flexibly, efficiently and precisely tailored to your requirements.
Whether it is purchase, tenancy, leasehold or leasing. Whether it is a building contract, architect contract or general contractor contract. Here, it is precisely about the details for which years of experience in real estate law are required. Perhaps this is one reason why we are one of the leading law firms for real estate in Austria.
Even when it is our goal to avoid conflicts right from the outset with the drafting of a corresponding contract, our advice does not end in the case of a dispute. We represent your interests before the (arbitration) courts and in the judicial enforcement of your claims.
Scope of services offered
- Acquisition and disposal of individual properties and real estate portfolios in Austria and abroad (asset and share deals, sale)
- Due diligence of real estates and of investment projects as complete solution ("one-stop-shop")
- Tax-optimised structuring of property transactions
- Registration of property transactions in land registers and preparation of the properties for the intended sale (property divisions, property consolidation, handling in connection with granting of easements, etc.)
- Easement agreements and establishment of land easements
- Drafting for purchase, tenancy, leashold and leasing contract
- Advice on all issues of property law (tenancy and leasehold law)
- Establishment of residential property, subsequent appraisal and division of property
- Advice on project development and financing
- Building, architects, general contractor and general coordinating contractor contracts
- Contract form and standard terms and Conditions for real estate companies
- Facility management agreements and advice of property management
- Business parks, shopping and office centres
- PPP (Public Private Partnerships)
- Structuring of real estate funds
- Representation before (arbitration) courts and judical enforcement of property-related claims (litigation)